Our Credit Reporting Policy describes the credit-related information we collect and hold and how we deal with credit-related information and can be accessed via the downloadable PDF below.
[fac_icon icon=”file-text” color=”#8070b2″] Please click here to read the full policy.
What’s included in this document
- Why we collect Personal Information
- Failure to provide information
- The kinds of personal information we collect
- How we collect your personal information
- Internet users and liability
- Disclosure of personal information in order to proceed with our service
- Overseas Disclosures for external service providers
- How we gold and secure personal information
- GPS Tracking and Immobilisation in order to maintain the level of service and quality control
- How a customer can make a complaint. We take all complaints seriously and will aim to resolve all complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Access and correction to personal information
- Telephone – 1300 257 426
- Fax – 07 3868 2601
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – GPO Box 1185, Brisbane, QLD 4001
The Alpha Companies to which this policy applies are: Alpha Car Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 93 151 835 040) and AGLC Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 24 115 911 683).
Definitions Personal Information
This means information from which your identity is reasonably apparent. This information may include information or an opinion about you. The personal information we hold about you may also be deemed credit information.
This means information that is used to assess your eligibility to be provided with finance and will generally include the type and amount of credit provided to you, repayment history information, default information (including overdue payments) and court information. Usually, credit information is exchanged between credit and finance providers and credit reporting bodies.
This document was updated and/or last released on 13/01/2021.